larger fonts....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• larger fonts....

ok i have everything installed larger fonts and all. but when i run my gps software the file,edit.. words are all large but the icons in the app are small with out anyway i can c to make them bigger.what do i need to do to make the isons inside the app bigger(software is exactly like routis btw).i also have large icons on in xp..and on a side note how do yall feel about bt(bluetooth) gps recievers good bad? dont hear much about them here(mines from belkin.com).thanx to any who reply.hope i didnt leave myself open to be flamed.
    ..and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies
    -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

first to say LOL...
    and what gps software is it, need the name

&research
    DICE Los Angeles
    ]

Comment

the name of the software is belkin navifation.but it is routis seen the pics of routis and there are no differences.
      -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

Comment

duhh found the answer here and for all who made need to know:http://mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthre...ighlight=fonts. so is thera way i can make the resolution 800x600?
        -outdidya

Comment

Working...
        X