Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radiator, Sound Card, and FM Tuner Problem!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator, Sound Card, and FM Tuner Problem!

I'm having a pretty show stopping problem. Radiator does not open when I have my sound card (M-Audio Sonica 7.1 USB) plugged in. When the sound card is disabled, Radiator is able to open and there is audio from the Radio Xtreme USB line-out. Please help me cuz this is preventing me from getting my system installed. Thanks!

hmm do you have the latest verson? make sure your drivers are up to date, then try it.
    CarPC Status:
    [||..........] 12%: Planning

Have:
    • IRman • PS2 Remote • USB 2.0 Powered Hub • Backup HD

Coming Soon:
    • Aopen Pandora • Celeron M 1.4 CPU • 256/512 DDR2 So-DIMM RAM • Lilliput 7" Touchscreen VGA • Car Power Supply (M/Opus)

Comment

lol just realized he's talking about software....
      Georgia Area Meet Photos

Comment

Wait wait wait...your radiator? The thing that holds the water/coolant and cools your engine?
        Quick! To the Popemobile!

Comment

ya the first 6 times i read the post i was like wtf does the radiator have to do with the audio. exept the fact that if it doesnt work, chances are you whole car wont work either...
          CarPC Status:
          [||..........] 12%: Planning

Have:
          • IRman • PS2 Remote • USB 2.0 Powered Hub • Backup HD

Coming Soon:
          • Aopen Pandora • Celeron M 1.4 CPU • 256/512 DDR2 So-DIMM RAM • Lilliput 7" Touchscreen VGA • Car Power Supply (M/Opus)

Comment

post this in the Hardware forum. Ppl in there may be able to help you more

Comment

So what is he talking about?
              Quick! To the Popemobile!

Comment

Radiator. Software written to control a list of PCI/USB FM tuners not working when is USB soundcard is connected. WHen its not connected, radiator (software) starts and gives output out of its lineout. (FM cards have a lineout gong to a line IN on the soundcard) i assume his listening to it with his h-phones plugged into it

Comment

Working...
                X