Noob Software Explanations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Software Explanations

Ok, I have done some massive searching on this subject for a couple of days now and so far I haven't really found what I was looking for. Basically, I have heard some names of software thrown around but don't really know what they mean. I guess I am looking for like an FAQ of the different software yall are using as the main part of your carpc. I have seen some screenshots of MediaCar and really liked what I saw. I have also seen this FrodoPlayer mentioned alot and not exactly sure what that was. I am looking for something along the line of MediaCar, a central program that has easily accessible buttons for GPS, Music, etc. Any help would be much appreciated as this is my first (hopefully in the near future) carPC and have only been looking into this for a couple of days now.

Thanks in advance

Oh, the screenshot I saw of MediaCar is located here
    http://www.stevegoodman.plus.com/lilliput_dark.jpg

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=47
    frodoplayer forum
    I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

www.neoterikos.com

Comment

Ok, I think I kinda found some of my answers. Do most people use a central program kinda like MediaCar or do they just bring up different programs as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by TJB627
        Ok, I think I kinda found some of my answers. Do most people use a central program kinda like MediaCar or do they just bring up different programs as needed.
        Yes, most of us use a central program, aka (front end).
        It's the cake having/eating thing.

Comment

I personally use frodo but mediacar is just as good. Try them all out on your home computer and see which one you like the best.
          Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

www.xlobby.com : that's what i use : it's higly customizable and you need to work a lot on it, but when you can work with it, you can do it all.
            ThE ScReW's CarPuter :-)

Comment

Working...
            X