No announcement yet.

Some Questions

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Questions

Hi, I'm new here, but recently, Altimat has molden and fiberglassed my screen into my dash. So I have been reading up on a lot of things around here and researching some CAR PC's, etc. I was looking into the Cappuccino PC series, but I don't know if it is worth the deal. I can build a computer any day, but I have NO experience with MINI PC's. I don't want to put a huge computer in my trunk either, because I heard I need a $200 power supply. I'm looking for a mid-range computer, like a 1.5 GHz carputer, but I don't want to spend $600 on it, because its not worth that for a basic computer. I was looking into buying a laptop with a broken screen, but those seem to go for a lot of money. Considering they are broken, its crazy!! However, where can I buy some of the things needed to build a carpc? Do the computer from CappuccinoPC come with a power supply that I can just hook up to my car? Is anyone selling their carPC? Thanks for all the inquiries, I really appreciate it!

Also, I was looking around at some of the links I saw, and I saw this software: . Is this possible to get on a carpc? I couldn't find it available for download, but damn, thats AWSOME! I love that!

you are going to struggle with $600 a power supply and a screen will be close to $500 alone.

why dont u search the forums and browse other peoples installs, also try searching for "how much have you spent" type threads
    Signature: [==||========] 20% complete

Well, I already have a screen, just need a carputer. I was really thinkin a laptop would be really good. I'll go check that out. Thanks