Noob q about molex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob q about molex

What the hell is molex? I see people throwing that term around everywhere. From what I gather, I think it's a power connector or something.
    I tried searching, but I get back an unbelieveable amount of hits. I think every single forum has used the word molex. So I apologize for wasting the time of the gurus, but please help a humble simpleton asking a noobie question.

Thanks !
    A car without turbo is a car with perpetual lag.

My Ride
    My New Page

GIS for molex
    http://www.procooling.com/articles/a...-pwm-molex.jpg
    My Carputer! (More Car Pics at the end)
    2 Kicker Comp 10"
    Epia M-9000, 256 MB DDR, 120 Gig HD
    Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen
    Check it out?!

Comment

Molex is a type of connection There is a 20 pin one to your Mboard and the drives use a four pin one they are usually in a white nylon.
      Attached Files
      EPIA MII: 512m Ram: LinITX 8" Touch Screen: Carnetix P1290 PSU: 802b PCMCIA Wireless card: Slot DVD Player: Touchpad: Wireless Keyboard: BU303 GPS Mouse:
      Win 2000: RoadRunner Front End: Michelin Mapstore GPS: Netstumbler:

Comment

They're both wrong!! It's a spot on your body that used to be a mole.
        AtmosUSA.biz, E-Cig Mods
        "A great smoking alternative"

Comment

Originally posted by maxxell
          What the hell is molex? I see people throwing that term around everywhere. From what I gather, I think it's a power connector or something.
          I tried searching, but I get back an unbelieveable amount of hits. I think every single forum has used the word molex. So I apologize for wasting the time of the gurus, but please help a humble simpleton asking a noobie question.
          Molex is actually a brand name for those types of electronic connectors. It's become synonymous with those sorts of connectors (like Kleenex or Band-Aid or Chap-Stik wit their respective products).

Molex corporate website:
          http://www.molex.com/cgi-bin/bv/molex/index_login.jsp
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
          X