Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all

Hi to all the forum members.
    I am totally new to the world of Carputers, and slowly muddling through the process of building and installing a Car PC. Having viewed most of the front ends I have decided to go with Roadrunner as it does all I want.
    Does anyone have the Mitsubishi Logo for the centre of the Roadrunner main screen? Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Welcome to the forum! This place is a GREAT resource of information.

Since your question is about a front-end, you might want to go to the "Software" forum and look around a bit. I believe there are "Front-End" sub-forums/categories there as well. Try searching first (always the best way to go) and if you can't find what you're looking for, post a question there and you'll probably get a quicker response. Good luck with your project.

Comment

welcome! glad you made it a point to say hi!

there is a LOT of information on here. Spend some time reading and learning, you will be amazed what some people have done with their set-ups! Simply amazing!

One point though, be sure to read and search for answers to yoru questions before posting them. There is a LOT of information on here, and there are a LOT of people who are more than willing to help you get set-up and running. It just gets quite tiring answering the same questions over and over and over when the answers are right there.

As for your logo, might want to post in the frontend section, someone might be able to help you out there!

Again, WELCOME!
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Many Thanks

Many thanks for the warm welcome and the information, I will take your advice and do some reading.

Comment

Working...
        X