Lilliput Over Range Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput Over Range Issue

I know this has been covered to some extent, but I haven't been able to find a definitive fix. I have read posts of a similar nature by searching. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I have a 7" Lilli touch screen, Via Epia M10k, XP. When I try and boot, it goes through the cycle fine, and then before windows finishes loading I get the "over range" msg. 800x600 res is the lowest available on the display settings in the control panel. Bios settings only allow me to choose crt or television. I can only get a "good" boot in Safe Mode. I purchased the system used, so the previous owner had everything setup and working fine for him. I'm wondering if it's a sync issue, after trying the computer out using a different monitor. Any thoughts?
    Thanks

after the computer finishes booting, unplug and replug the lilliput to see if it gets picture, I had this problem on my machine and I had to build a delay circuit to keep the screen off untill windows was loaded.
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

Comment

so the resolution you have chosen is fine... how about your refresh frequency? What is it set like?

Comment

Tried that and no dice, thanks for the suggestion though

Comment

set it to 60hz
          [H]4 Life
          My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
          It will be done sometime in the next generation.
          I'm a lesbian too.
          I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by mpattonm
            so the resolution you have chosen is fine... how about your refresh frequency? What is it set like?
            I believe its 92 or something like that. I don't know that the res is fine, it doesn't seem to like 800x600. I cant choose anything lower. I'm lost.

Comment

Working...
            X