Car Diagnostics/Monitering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Diagnostics/Monitering

ok so heres a question I have read that you can hook your system into the cars computer for monitering diagnostics and such How do you do this what do you need?
    Project [Ω---------] - 1% Early Planning

~Guilty by design shes nothing more than fiction, but she dreams in digital cause its beter than nothing~

Umm...have you looked at the various forums on this board?

"OBD-II (4 Viewing)
    Extract info from your car's ECU"

There's a sticky on it called "What is OBD-II?". You should read that.
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Oh duhhh Im blind lol thanks

~Guilty by design shes nothing more than fiction, but she dreams in digital cause its beter than nothing~

Comment

Good luck with OBDII on your 95. *MOST* 95' cars didn't come with OBDII.
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

yeah I just read that im runnig outside to look if it has the connector be back in a few lol

Comment

Sure enough It dosent have it bummer I was hopping since it is a chrysler product but oh well. Ill wait till I get a newer car in some childish way this is incentive to buy a new car lol

Comment

Originally posted by neocrypter
              Sure enough It dosent have it bummer I was hopping since it is a chrysler product but oh well. Ill wait till I get a newer car in some childish way this is incentive to buy a new car lol

My car doesn't have it either. But its easier for me to pass emissions
              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

www.autotap.com

Comment

Working...
                X