Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini ITX CarPC for sale

Hello Everyone,
    I was building a mini itx carPC but no longer have a car. I am selling everything (PC + touch screen monitor) on ebay. Below is the link if anyone is interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5184335264

Please email me if you have any questions. Thanks guys,
    - S.
    Duct tape and a Bandana for the win, b!shes!!!

My Setup:http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73500

Cost so far: Less than a grand ;]

not meant to be mean....

Why count you out? Those two lines are simply protection in case the auction ends at, lets say, $300 or $400... Wouldn't you do the same if you were selling a grand worth of merchandise?

Comment

Wrong forum
      2000 Sunfire build 100%, or is it ever really 100%?

Comment

Originally posted by breaker021
        Why count you out? Those two lines are simply protection in case the auction ends at, lets say, $300 or $400... Wouldn't you do the same if you were selling a grand worth of merchandise?
        Maybe you should have put a reserve on it then!
        Only true postwhores remember everything they post

REP CLUB IS DEAD
        LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

i think that if you are going to sell on ebay that you should either put a reseve price on it or realize that you are taking a risk at how much you will get for it. Putting lots of reasons that you might not hold up to your end of the deal in your auction will scare away some potential bidders.
          System: AMD Duron 1200+ , 512 MB ram , usb sb mp3+ , Tview 7" touchscreen , M1-ATX PSU , Slot Load iMac DVD-Rom , 40 GB laptop HDD, netgear USB 802.11g

Progress: Installation: 90% Dash fabrication: 80%

Parts Needed: USB GPS

Comment

i just read through is feedback for fun and i would never buy from him. Personally i try not to buy from anyone with less than 95% positive, but this guy is just plain rude to people. check out his replys to negative feedback.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...userid=njnets1
            System: AMD Duron 1200+ , 512 MB ram , usb sb mp3+ , Tview 7" touchscreen , M1-ATX PSU , Slot Load iMac DVD-Rom , 40 GB laptop HDD, netgear USB 802.11g

Progress: Installation: 90% Dash fabrication: 80%

Parts Needed: USB GPS

Comment

Wow, I didn't expect to get attacked... heh... Anyway, feedback aside, whoever is in the market for the equipment I am selling will be getting it at a good price. If someone doesn't want to bid for whatever reason (my feedback, etc), I have no problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by breaker021
                Wow, I didn't expect to get attacked... heh... Anyway, feedback aside, whoever is in the market for the equipment I am selling will be getting it at a good price. If someone doesn't want to bid for whatever reason (my feedback, etc), I have no problem with that.
                So why didn't you specify the reserve or put initial price at what you expect to get?
                Asus K8S-MX ~ Athlon 64 2800+ ~ Kingmax MPXD42D-2K 1Gb ~ Seagate ST960822A 60Gb ~ PSK-3100 PS/2 kbd ~ MR-350 GPS ~ Hawking HSB1AP ~ Buffalo WLI-USB-G54 ~ 8" Dynamix TS LCD ~ DSATX ~ XCard ~ TVedia ~ some LCD TV ~ Vista ~ MapPoint 2006 ~ iGuidance 2.*

Comment

Originally posted by meyer64
                  i just read through is feedback for fun and i would never buy from him. Personally i try not to buy from anyone with less than 95% positive, but this guy is just plain rude to people. check out his replys to negative feedback.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...userid=njnets1
                  DAMN THOSE TRAINERS ARE HORRIBLE!

YOu should use the reserve option for you own security when putting someting that expensive up. Might have been better to part out the screen too.

Comment

I will definitely put a reserve price on anything else I sell that's expensive in the future. I thank you guys for showing me the ebay ropes. heh....

Comment

Originally posted by lastberserker
                      So why didn't you specify the reserve or put initial price at what you expect to get?
                      Probably because he doesn't know what he wants for it apart from as much as possible. Sticking a reserve on it could deter potential bidders once the reserve has been met therefore less chance of more money. Alternatively, what he really wants for it is a darn site more than people are prepared to pay. Sounds like greed to me.
                      Only true postwhores remember everything they post

REP CLUB IS DEAD
                      LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

Originally posted by joshthepilot
                        I will give you 1000$ for this if you give me free shipping.

Please Note: I reserve the right to terminate this offer without warning.
                        YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WRITE DISCLAIMER IN ALL CAPS!!!
                        Asus K8S-MX ~ Athlon 64 2800+ ~ Kingmax MPXD42D-2K 1Gb ~ Seagate ST960822A 60Gb ~ PSK-3100 PS/2 kbd ~ MR-350 GPS ~ Hawking HSB1AP ~ Buffalo WLI-USB-G54 ~ 8" Dynamix TS LCD ~ DSATX ~ XCard ~ TVedia ~ some LCD TV ~ Vista ~ MapPoint 2006 ~ iGuidance 2.*

Comment

don't 90% of the auctions get out bid in the last few minutes of the auction?
                          New System in progress:
                          M10k
                          Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
                          Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
                          Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
                          Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
                          Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
                          My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

who wants to bet this doesn't have a legit copy of xp pro or WinDVD on it?

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHECK YOUR CD KEY
                            Compaq v6719 Athlon X2 tk-57
                            Xenarc 7" Dash Install, iGuidance w/ iGPS 500
                            HD Radio, Powermate, ShuttleXpress, XMDirect, DC/Auto turn on, Pioneer TS-C720PRS, 2 12" MTX BTE's, JL 500/1 and RBC

94.3% of all percentages are made up

Comment

Originally posted by scott_fx
                              don't 90% of the auctions get out bid in the last few minutes of the auction?
                              http://www.auctionsniper.com/
                              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                              GammaControl v2.4
                              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                              X