mac monitor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mac monitor?

can a mac monitor work in a ibm computer. if not is there an adapter or something of that sort that i can use. thank you

Yes, you can buy an adaptor or make your own. Does the connector have two rows of pins?

Comment

yes it has 2 rows of pins. the reason i ask is my school is sellin old mac monitors and i want one to do all the downloading and formating of my car computer in my room but i dont have a monitor and i just want a really cheap on ethat will do the job. thanks could you please give me a link or point me in the right direction? i have searched but came up with nothing

Comment

not all will work... it has to be a multisync... thats all the help I can offer at 4:20am.. goodnight

Comment

goodnight

Comment

who doesnt have a multisync monitor these days?
            (All done)
            iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

I have an old HP fixed freq monitor (Was free). It only has (R)(B)(G) connectors on the back. Needs a sync-on-green/fixed freq video card.
              ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
              Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
              All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
              Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")

Comment

http://www.thenoodleincident.com/inf...acmonitor.html

Here are the pin layouts I used to make an adaptor for my apple colorsync monitor. You can buy the connectors at any electronic component store (maybe radio shack). Use short lengths of wire.

Or you could walk into a computer store that sells apple products and they can probably sell you one, but it might be $20 or $30.

Comment

thanks for all the info. i appreciate it. don't know what i would do with out you guys. probably just sit at home wondering.

Comment

just buy a PC monitor... unless the mac monitor is free, its not worth it... the only monitor I've ever paid for is my 17inch LCD...

Comment

its either free or around the range of ten dollars. my school is selling it and has been setting in a store room for a year. when you work parttime at a fast food restaraunt your not on a very big budget. and ill only be using it for a short period of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X