Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Totall Off Topic.... (WATER BOTTLE DISPENSER)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totall Off Topic.... (WATER BOTTLE DISPENSER)

OK.. So I drink A LOT of water, and I have a trunk load of water bottles in my car. I have the pack of water bottles (like of 36), and I go through them like in like 2-3 weeks. I was wondering if anyone has a solution to neaten things up. Right now, I just have a box of water.. Any ideas lol??

They have those cargo net thingies that go across your trunk to hold stuff in place. I've never tried them or seen them myself so I am pretty sure someone else will have a better solution ;p.
    Pioneer DEH7600MP, Autotek MX-800.4, JL Audio XR650-CSi, Adire Audio Shiva

Done with CarPCs, using a iPaq 3765 PDA w/ Holux GM210 and TomTom

Comment

First, ask the mods to move this to "Off Topic".

Second, how about making a dispenser like they have for your refrigerator that hold soda cans? Like this:

I've even seen where they are two tiered and the second tier slopes down towards the back and there is an opening at the far back so the top tier drinks fall through to the bottom.

Make it out of MDF. While you're at it, you should automate it somehow so your carputer "serves" them up!
      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
      Want to:
      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Haha I was just thinkin about that thing for soda cans. But I can't make anything like that, lol.. I don't even know how.. But the cargo not probably won't work.. I drive fast and go around corners really quick.

Comment

fabricate one of those culligan water stands you see in offices into your trunk/dash... then call the culligan man to your vehicle

Comment

Haha, i want a bottle dispenser, not a water dispenser.. but that would be awsome. I need to take my car to West Coast Customs (pimp my ride)....

Comment

Originally posted by KingsDude
              Haha I was just thinkin about that thing for soda cans. But I can't make anything like that, lol.. I don't even know how.. But the cargo not probably won't work.. I drive fast and go around corners really quick.
              You're kidding, right? It's easy. Here's the side view. All you need is a circular saw or a jig saw and some 2 X 2 panels from Home Depot. Set the width to however wide the bottles are. Piece of cake.
              Attached Files
              I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
              Want to:

Comment

On pimp my ride (shh, you know you watch it too!), they installed a camelback (search google if you don't know what it is) into the back of the seat. It was a good idea for the owner, as I guess he had a gall stone or something and now always drinks water. I would imagine you could do the same with the pouch hidden somewhere.

Just an idea...

Comment

I have like 0 fabrication technique.. I'd for someone to make it for me though :-?

Comment

It will not work, does not have USB interface.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsDude
                      I have like 0 fabrication technique.. I'd for someone to make it for me though :-?
                      Gee, what are you doing here? You can't be serious?

Comment

lol.. well i'm good with computers, altimat did my screen fabrication, i did the rest.. All it is is wiring and ****.. Maybe I'll try it out, dunno tho

Comment

Bugbyte's idea would be pimp its a good way to spend a sunday :-D

Comment

Seriously, I'd make it for you and ship it but MDF is freaking heavy. It would cost you a bundle! You must know somebody who took woodshop. You could put this thing together in 2 hours....
                            Want to:

Comment

I like Bug bytes idea. You could modify your center storage somehow so that would replace it or, have it load from the top? Or converst your consol to a refrigrator!
                              Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                              Kenwood X790 x/ iP500 Ipod Interface
                              Elemental Designs 13Kv.2 D2
                              CDT ES-620 (omg yayay!!!1)
                              NINe.2X, NINe.2

Comment

Working...
                              X