Question about the ASUS DIGIMATRIX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the ASUS DIGIMATRIX

I have been toying around with a whole bunch of ideas and am still in the general planning phase of my design. I was wondering if any of you have heard anything about this asus system. It attracted me because it has a bunch of features already built in and it looks like I could easily mount it in my glove or under a seat.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16856110011

Would love any comments.

that looks pretty sweet. and, it even comes with all the random little cables for hooking up the audio/video, which you usually have to buy separately.
    But don't take it from me! here's a quote from a real, live newbie:
    Originally posted by Viscouse
    I am learning buttloads just by searching on this forum. I've learned 2 big things so far: 1-it's been done before, and 2-if it hasn't, there is a way to do it.
    eegeek.net

Comment

Originally posted by rshields
      I have been toying around with a whole bunch of ideas and am still in the general planning phase of my design. I was wondering if any of you have heard anything about this asus system. It attracted me because it has a bunch of features already built in and it looks like I could easily mount it in my glove or under a seat.
      At 11.4" x 11.4", you'd have a hard time fitting that into any but the largest glove boxes.
      Under the seat might work, depending on the seats.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
      X