Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my (new) carPC-project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my (new) carPC-project

    My carPC on the table. Here with the AccMARK software for performance measurements (free download at www.accmark.com). More pictures will follow...
    Attached Files

  • #2
    its a nice case where did it come from? or did you make it yourself?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by hot_98_civic
      its a nice case where did it come from? or did you make it yourself?
      The German company cartft.com (I'm located in Sweden, Europe).

      Comment


      • #4
        Looks great! Make sure you post details in the "Show off your project" forum under the "Worklogs" sub forum.
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

        Comment


        • #5
          That looks nice! But you need a G-force sensor. I would be cool to use this with the normal GPS unit.
          Renault Megane...the OEM look

          The Lost in Europe Ford Escort

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cris
            That looks nice! But you need a G-force sensor. I would be cool to use this with the normal GPS unit.
            In order to get the required accuracy a g-sensor is needed.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by pekka
              In order to get the required accuracy a g-sensor is needed.

              How much does that thing cost? it's pretty interesting.
              Renault Megane...the OEM look

              The Lost in Europe Ford Escort

              Comment


              • #8
                GeeSENS RS232

                Originally posted by Cris
                How much does that thing cost? it's pretty interesting.
                Hardware module GeeSENS RS232 SEK 849:- (approx EUR 90) in Sweden including VAT. Shipping within Europe is approx EUR 10.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pekka
                  My carPC on the table. Here with the AccMARK software for performance measurements (free download at www.accmark.com). More pictures will follow...
                  Anyone who has experience with USB-GSM from http://www.falcom.de/ ?
                  I like to use is as modem to transmit readings from AccMARK www.accmark.com G-sensor

                  pekka

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by hot_98_civic
                    its a nice case where did it come from? or did you make it yourself?

                    I've seen the case in use by http://epicdesigns.ca/products_mml4pro.htm for their pre-packaged/pre-assembled system.

                    Shameless plug: these guys provide excellent customer service
                    Carputer revision !! (arghh - getting costlier than originally expected )
                    Vehicle 1: P4-2.4/PM800-M2/512MB/160GB/WLan/dual battery/Xantrex400/700IDT
                    Vehicle 2: AMD-XP2500/A7V400 MX/512/120GB//WLan/Xantrex400/700TS

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X