No announcement yet.

First Post Newbie :)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post Newbie :)

Hey guys, just popping in and saying hi. This will probably be my only post until I read alot, then I'll start asking questions

I'm Aussie and I have a Datsun 180b which I will be *hopefully* putting a Carputer in.

Ps. Any other Aussies here?

Welcome evilelmo
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Well done! And don't be afraid to ask questions. Just make sure you've done a reasonable search on it, or you as it intelligently. Even if you don't, doesn't matter. Just shrug off any flames. There are those here who will help.

There's a guy who posted a couple weeks ago who actually figured out how to install a car PC by just reading... But that could have been a spoof I.D. by one of the members!
      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
      Want to:
      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

I was a patron of thius establishment for many months (maybe a year) before I posted in november of '04.. and I had a working isntall then. However then the problems started.. and the forums saved me. So now I try to give back.. as msot of us do.

Good luck.

Check out my web company Minneapolis Web Designer | MODx Web Design - Himmelberger Design