Which Direction To Go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Direction To Go?

I have a Morex 3688 and was wondering what was the best way to go with the motherboard & soundcard? I ideally would like to use a P4 unless there is an issue with them. Any Help
    Cheers

As far as P4 on a mITX I can only think of the Insight P4 ITX Motherboard.
    Review:
    http://www.whiningdog.net/Reviews/PC...-ITX/index.php
    And a sound card wpuld have to be USB and theres plenty of those about.

Comment

As far as soundcard goes, if you're looking for a cheap, high quality PCI sound card, definitely check out the Chaintech AV-710 (www.newegg.com). Is about 25 bucks, 7.1 surround sound, and really good quality for the price. Definitely worth checking out if you're in the market for an internal sound card.
      Zen Fat Loss

Comment

Which Direction To Go?

Thanks for the quick replys The P4 isn't written in stone if threre's another setup thats better I'm all ears. The system will be mainly music until I sort all of the layout issues.
        Cheers

Comment

Kinda sucks that you bought the case. Since ITX has weak sound and graphics quality. A uATX or similar can give you a full functioning setup cheap and easy, but the PSU and cooling demands get steep.
          The VIA mobo's have a tiny L2 Cache(sp?), 64k compared to 512k which is nice to have to multitask, but if you're running just mp3s and cds than its just fine.

Comment

Working...
          X