Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda Del Sol 94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Honda Del Sol 94

    Been looking around for a good 2 days haven't seen any threads for the del sol here. I need help. Don't know jack about fuses or any of that, but i am willing to learn. I can take pictures of the inside if you want. But i need to learn how to work with the fuses i want to install neon in my interior and when i get rich a pc. thanks anything will help!!!

  • #2
    Follow picture or go to Best Buy/Local Audio Shop and pay them to install it.
    Attached Files
    ODYSSEY

    Originally posted by Tidder
    Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
    All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
    Digital-Car UK|

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ODYSSEY
      Go to Best Buy/Local Audio Shop and pay them to install it.
      lolz thanks but i am sure you seen the del sol where would i put the LCD kidda small space to work with am i all out of hope.

      Comment


      • #5
        Allow me.

        Looks like there is a space for a 7" in there somewhere
        Attached Files
        Only true postwhores remember everything they post

        REP CLUB IS DEAD
        LONG LIVE REP CLUB

        Comment


        • #6
          What about this red space, it is asking for an LCD.
          Attached Files
          ODYSSEY

          Originally posted by Tidder
          Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
          All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
          Digital-Car UK|

          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

          Comment


          • #7
            Or you could do this
            Attached Files
            Only true postwhores remember everything they post

            REP CLUB IS DEAD
            LONG LIVE REP CLUB

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by ODYSSEY
              What about this red space, it is asking for an LCD.
              Exactly what I thought, just couldn't be bothered spoonfeeding loads of red colour on the pic
              Only true postwhores remember everything they post

              REP CLUB IS DEAD
              LONG LIVE REP CLUB

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by rustyboxx
                Exactly what I thought, just couldn't be bothered spoonfeeding loads of red colour on the pic
                I figured I would be helpful

                BTW: Your picture is wrong; I fixed it for you.
                Attached Files
                ODYSSEY

                Originally posted by Tidder
                Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                Digital-Car UK|

                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

                Comment


                • #10
                  How kind of you. I've done one for the benefit of any Australians thinking of doing the same
                  Attached Files
                  Only true postwhores remember everything they post

                  REP CLUB IS DEAD
                  LONG LIVE REP CLUB

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    rusty you sarcastic man-*****, remember all you need to know is that you are loved and you can do whatever you want, except fly a plane at 20 feet over london, they dont let you do that anymore
                    www.streetrace.co.uk - The UK's best modified car club (With lots of 16/17/18 year olds for scouse to abuse)

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by elmo
                      rusty you sarcastic man-*****, remember all you need to know is that you are loved and you can do whatever you want, except fly a plane at 20 feet over london, they dont let you do that anymore


                      Sorry about that, I had a brief moment of insecurity. Thanks for the reassurance I feel much better now
                      Only true postwhores remember everything they post

                      REP CLUB IS DEAD
                      LONG LIVE REP CLUB

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by rustyboxx
                        How kind of you. I've done one for the benefit of any Australians thinking of doing the same
                        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                        GammaControl v2.4
                        SKINbedder v3

                        1995 Lexus SC300

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by rustyboxx
                            How kind of you. I've done one for the benefit of any Australians thinking of doing the same
                            Very good, but turn your head upside down and you'll see the wheel is on the wrong side!
                            In da club....

                            ALIZEE WANTS YOU.....

                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(")
                            Bunny's first poo
                            __ U

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X