Renault Clio Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renault Clio Help!

Hey, just passed my drivin test and bought a renault clio 1.2. I just put a KENWOOD KDC-W4527G radio CD/MP3/WMA into it and im thinkin of what to do next. I'm considering component speakers in the front but I'm not too sure how to remove the panelling and what specific size of speakers etc. i need. Any info would be much appreciated. Cheers

next step... GET RID OF THE CLIO.... ITS A ******* WOMANS CAR!

GIRL!
    www.streetrace.co.uk - The UK's best modified car club (With lots of 16/17/18 year olds for scouse to abuse)

Comment

you try getting insurance as a bloke at 19 in northern ireland :P

Comment

so the plan is if you drive a clio the insurance company will think you're a split arse and lower the premiums.

For the panelling matey a haynes manual would probably be a good start.
        www.streetrace.co.uk - The UK's best modified car club (With lots of 16/17/18 year olds for scouse to abuse)

Comment

LOL - what do you drive? Can only afford a clio atm cos im clearin off to uni in a matter of weeks and need my cash for other things

Comment

Got a 03 laguna 1.9 Dci, plus the missus has a corsa i have access to.

Dude if you are planning on any ICE mods to your motor, get a haynes manual first and always make it your first point of reference

Comment

okay cool... you dont reckon its worth my while doin anythin to the clio then

Comment

no i wouldnt say that, at the end of the day its your ride. But a full over sharp black paint job would look the bollocks, some tints first, then start with the ICE mods

Comment

Okay great, need all the suggestions i can get I was considering gettin the lowering springs fitted and then a set of alloys and a back box but I dont know much about this car moddin stuff :P my bros a trainee mechanic like so hes helpin me do it up. Any ideas how much a paint job would cost? where abouts you from by the way

Comment

Aaaggghhh then i have a linky for you for your modding questions

www.streetrace.co.uk

Comment

Okay great cheers again

Comment

Working...
                      X