touch screen resolution problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• touch screen resolution problem

I have a new Lilluput 7" Touchscreen monitor..
    I have a PC with Intel 815 Chipset..
    The montior and all the Front ends seem to want to run at 800x480 but I can not lower it below 800X600..
    I have searched and seems the intel chipset might not go below 800X600 but I think the monitor is at 800X600 but the touch screen is set for 800X480 because when I press it, it goes elsewhere on the screen and does not work right..

So, 1 can I change the resolution on the computer... and 2, can the touchscreen work at 800X600..

thanks

Yes and yes.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

ya, thanks for all your help...

HOW do I get the Intel Chipset video card to run at 800X480

and how do I adjust the monitor/?

Comment

Hmmm. I don't recall this problem ever being discussed on this forum before. But my memory could be faulty. Perhaps a search on terms "800 X 480" or "screen resolution" may turn up some posts.
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Originally posted by Bugbyte
          Hmmm. I don't recall this problem ever being discussed on this forum before. But my memory could be faulty. Perhaps a search on terms "800 X 480" or "screen resolution" may turn up some posts.

will give you all the answers...

btw, it doesn't matter what chipset. Since you didn't mention a specific graphics card, I assume you are running video off the board. 800x600 is what you get. 800x480 is the " Holy Grail ".

Comment

Working...
          X