power supply issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power supply issue

can i use M1-ATX 90 Watt - Smart Automotive Power Supply with the CarPC Pro v.2.4 - The Most Advanced ATX Power Controller or is that over kill cause dont they share some of the same features. so...... then shouldn't i just get the Snap-On Miniature 12v DC Power Supply - 200w

the M1 will do everything you need. start up and shutdown
    Shawn

Check out my web company Minneapolis Web Designer | MODx Web Design - Himmelberger Design

Comment

Read this

and this to find out why the 200 watt power supply, isn't.
      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
      Want to:
      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

can i use this CarPC Pro v.2.4 - The Most Advanced ATX Power Controller only or will i need the M1-ATX 90 Watt - Smart Automotive Power Supply too cause if not then just the carpc pro would be nice

Comment

oh and well i know i need a power supply so what would be the best with the CarPC Pro v.2.4

Comment

Originally posted by polok120
            can i use this CarPC Pro v.2.4 - The Most Advanced ATX Power Controller only or will i need the M1-ATX 90 Watt - Smart Automotive Power Supply too cause if not then just the carpc pro would be nice
            You were just told that if you get the M1-ATX, you don't need the CarPC Pro.

Why are you so intent on using the CarPC Pro? If you want to use that and a DC-DC power supply, look at a Keypower unit.
            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
            How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

If you want to use CarPC Pro, get the Keypower DC-DC PSU or an inverter and AC PSU.
              Or you can get an ALL-In-1 option. M1-ATX, Opus 150W, or the upcoming DSATX. All can be found in the forum's store.
              2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
              89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
              Y2K Accord Dell GX150
              RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
              EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

i was just wondeing i guess cause i really like all the features the CarPC offers and the M1-ATX doesn't

Comment

you do as you like, but for myt money the all-in-one solution has worked for me.. I love the m1-atx .. it just works.. and works well
                  Shawn

Check out my web company Minneapolis Web Designer | MODx Web Design - Himmelberger Design

Comment

Working...
                  X