Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and saying hello

As the subject states I'm new and saying hello =D

I came across this site after a friend sent to me while i was in the process of looking for parts for my project, I must say since reading i've learned a lot and hope to learn lots more.

I'm in the process of starting my project, right now im just preparing the PC itself i plan to use. Im sure i'll have questions along the way so im pretty sure i'll be posting here and there.

Great site guys.
    1999 Lexus GS300- (going VIP)
    1993 Lexus SC300-Turbo (Totaled by idiot driver)
    1996 Lexus SC400- (Totaled by brother)
    1972 Datsun 240Z- (WIP)
    1994 Toyota Camry- (sold)

welcome to MY forum. read the rules. read the FAQ emporium and have a great ing experience!
    i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
      welcome to MY forum. read the rules. read the FAQ emporium and have a great ing experience!
      Way ahead of you. lol.
      1972 Datsun 240Z- (WIP)

Comment

Hey Curry, Welcome! My ex-girlfriend of 4 years had a '94 camry. I know that car inside and out. If you need anything let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Grey
          Hey Curry, Welcome! My ex-girlfriend of 4 years had a '94 camry. I know that car inside and out. If you need anything let me know
          Wonderful! I searched the forums quite a bit and didn't find anyone with a 94' camry so I'll definetly give you a shout if I should run into any problems. I'll also post a work log so if anyone else has my car they can benefit as well.
          1972 Datsun 240Z- (WIP)

Comment

yeah dude. my boy used to have the older camry and i memorized that car like the back of my hand, holla at me for some ideas.
            i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

good idea. Let me clarify a bit... by definition of of Ex, I don't have access to that car any longer, but I worked on it extensively. Shouldn't be anything I can't help out on, but I am twice removed in this case

Comment

So far everything seems to be going well, i just did a little reading on the fitting of the xenarc 700IDT. Right now im getting ready to order my parts and start this project. As we speaking im working on tweaking XP and transfering my files. Should be done with that tonight.
                1972 Datsun 240Z- (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Curry
                  So far everything seems to be going well, i just did a little reading on the fitting of the xenarc 700IDT. Right now im getting ready to order my parts and start this project. As we speaking im working on tweaking XP and transfering my files. Should be done with that tonight.
                  Ah the joys of "tweaking Xp"... lol I seem to spend half my life doing that atm...

Hi btw

M10K, Lilli 7", 512MB, 80Gb HD, slim CD-RW/DVD Combi, nLite Win XP, CentraFuse.

Planned for years, built for ages, tested for a while, almost installed, never gonna be perfect...

Comment

Originally posted by WhoIsThisGuy?
                    Ah the joys of "tweaking Xp"... lol I seem to spend half my life doing that atm...

Hi btw
                    I won't go all out it seems to start up pretty fast anway. Only thing that bugs me is that stupid login screen where you have to type in the password ( there is no password) I have no clue how to get rid of it.
                    1972 Datsun 240Z- (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Curry
                      I won't go all out it seems to start up pretty fast anway. Only thing that bugs me is that stupid login screen where you have to type in the password ( there is no password) I have no clue how to get rid of it.
                      Try "start button", click "run" and enter "control userpasswords2". Untick "users must enter a user name...blah blah blah" and then select ur default user.
                      Give it a go anyways. Hope it works for you.

M10K, Lilli 7", 512MB, 80Gb HD, slim CD-RW/DVD Combi, nLite Win XP, CentraFuse.

Planned for years, built for ages, tested for a while, almost installed, never gonna be perfect...

Comment

That worked! Thanks much.
                        1972 Datsun 240Z- (WIP)

Comment

Working...
                        X