My first project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first project

Hey guys; Ive been reading for awhile but this is my first post. Seems to be alot of smart peeps here and I will probably need you guys before im done. I have a 2000 Ford Explorer Sport and i am getting ready to put a carputer in it. I am useing a P4 computer and I just ordered 7"Lilliput TS and a DC DC powersupply. So in a few days i will be ready to start on the project. I will keep you all posted and I will be posting some pics showing my progress.

welcome aboard. The people here are hands down, THE BEST at what they do. I can't wait to see the progress on your P4 based CarPC. good luck.

Edit: WOOT 200th
    RIP 1993 civic sedan
    RIP 1993 civic Del Sol

Hello! VW Golf 1.8t

Comment

oh yeah? well im about to hit 1000!

Comment

well what i should have said was "THE BEST at what they do (Post-whore)" I mean cmon how many posts did you need to show of your RAZR in that cell phone thread??
        RIP 1993 civic sedan
        RIP 1993 civic Del Sol

Hello! VW Golf 1.8t

Comment

Congrats on starting.

Edit: I've lost count of my posts.
          ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
          Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
          All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
          Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by dallas
            Seems to be alot of smart peeps here and I will probably need you guys before im done.
            I assure you there are no marshmallow chickens here. There are some who would claim otherwise, but they are lying.
            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
            How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I have almost finished my test box. I am using an aluminum safebox for now. I want to use this box for testing. After i get is going and running stable i will integrate the pc into the truck. I tried posting some pics but my camara is making the file too big. I will work on the pics later to get them down to size to post them.

Comment

got my lilliput and dc dc power supply today

Comment

you gonna be posting pics of all of your install?

if so be sure to post them up in the worklog forum! (that's where I check for inprogress pics...hehe)
                  Jan Bennett
                  FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
                  X