Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of shutdown controller is needed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of shutdown controller is needed?

Hello everybody!
    At first I have to apologize my poor English once again. I hope you understand my point.

I have Casetronic Travla C134 ITX case, Via Epia M10000 main board, DC/DC Converter for EPIA ITX and Clifford Intelliguard 950 car alarm. I haven't installed these yet. I have been thinking that how could I implement a shutdown controller for this system? It would be very cool if the computer would start at the same time when I open the doors with the remote control of the car alarm. I have already installed central lock to this car. Should I buy some shutdown controller or could I make this for myself?

I know that there is a lot of information in this forum, also discussion about DIY shutdown controllers, but I still need more specific advice. I would be very thankful if you could help me.

that woudl be very cool to start up the comp as soon as u open the doors, that way the comp will be given a little head start on booting up so u dont have to wait as long

Comment

It's all depend on how you wire the SDC's ACC wire. If you parallel wire it with the ignition's ACC and Alarm signal (of course separate the 2 with diodes or switch) and you can have the PC start whenever you want.
      With remote starter, I don't event have to do any special wiring.
      2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
      89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
      Y2K Accord Dell GX150
      RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
      EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
      X