game plan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game plan

alright i think am gonna go with a desk top with a custom case to fit right in wit my sound system in the trunk,am gonna be doin some fiberglass work as well,so ill keep u posted on my little adventure into carputing world,ill just use my lcd screen that am using right now for my dvd and i have a inverter from my earlyer dvd venture's (when i had a home dvd player and a playstation in my car) but enough blabing ill keep u posted wit pic's and post ......

When you post next time, please use some punctuation and perhaps some capitalization.
    Big rambling run-on sentences are just difficult to interpret.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Try the Work logs in the fabrcation section kthxbai.

Comment

aight

thanx will do

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
          When you post next time, please use some punctuation and perhaps some capitalization.
          Big rambling run-on sentences are just difficult to interpret.
          Not helpful. I'll bet U have not been on 2 many chat rooms, newsgroups, or you even think IRC is a type of AutoRacing. Respect those that use perfect english, but understand tho, some that don't r smarter then u... Speed does count at times.

Good job kirby, looking there myself.

Thnks

Comment

Originally posted by bcrowder
            Not helpful. I'll bet U have not been on 2 many chat rooms, newsgroups, or you even think IRC is a type of AutoRacing. Respect those that use perfect english, but understand tho, some that don't r smarter then u... Speed does count at times.
            And you'll lose that bet.

I've been in chatrooms since long before you ever knew what the internet is.
            Fidonet was around long before newsgroups. I remember when there was no need for spam filters on a newsreader. Hell, I remember when there was no newsreader, just an NNTP protocol...
            Come to #mp3car on EFnet and I'll tell you all about IRC and how mIRC ****ed it all up. Oh, and we can talk auto racing, too.

It's not a question of intelligence and never was. Speed never counts when you're trying to have people understand you. It's not about perfection, but about making your point clear to anyone who's trying to understand it.

There's no need for T9 in forums. You have a full keyboard. Use it and amaze yourself.
            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
            How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
            X