92 grand prix...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 grand prix...

been into cars for a while, (family thing), newho.. i picked up this car from a friend bout 8 months ago. i think it handles pretty damn good, all things considered bout pontiacs. only problem is the fact that its not a FR car.

my problem tho is that i can't find ne websites that have ne real mods for gp's cept from summit, and i dont remember ever seeing bodykits in summit catalogs or on the website. if u's guy's could throw me a bone here, i'd rly appreciate it a lot. TNX!!

(will have pictures as soon as the weather up here in ohio clears up to the point where i can get some descent pics, damn winter!! lol!!)

All your ricer needs: http://search.ebay.com/search/search...rclo=&saprchi=

I'd go with the Summi racing option, being that its domestic.

Comment

You can probably get a lot more help on a pontiac forum instead of here since this place deals mainly with CarPC's. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk; i'm just saying that there are some really great pontiac sites out there that probably have a rediculous amount of information on your car.
      1997 Saturn SL2 Car PC Status [..........] 0% Complete (Removed)
      1999 Honda Accord Car PC Status [::::::::..] 80% Complete (Setting up software before final install)

Comment

Working...
      X