help with a sharp lcd module

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with a sharp lcd module

I bought a lq64d343 lcd module with inverter, but now I need some kind of lcd controller card with vga analog input, could someone help me to find it? I was looking for it on ebay auction for long time but I found only one controller, the AC-9511 v.3 but the auction was retired, now is there somethinq equal to this part?

Help me please, I want make a complete lcd monitor by myself starting by the sharp module I got

Check www.earthlcd.com.

Comment

It's much cheaper to buy a new Lilliput/Gain/Xernac/Super than go to earthlcd for a controller.
      2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
      89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
      Y2K Accord Dell GX150
      RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
      EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Well, perhaps I did not talk clearly, I already have a sharp lq64d343 lcd module with an inverter for the lamps.
        I visited the earthlcd site but it is too much expensive, I found a Digital View New Analog Video TFT LCD Controller Adapter Card AC-9511 v.3 on ebay auction, but the seller suspend it because the offer did not rise as he want and now this item is not for sale again.
        The auction was about 30$, where can I find something equal that do not cost much than 60-80$?

Comment

Sorry, you're not going to find any for that price unless you get real lucky and find one used / liquidation.

Comment

Originally posted by mushin
            Sorry, you're not going to find any for that price unless you get real lucky and find one used / liquidation.

Good luck.

Michael
            ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Working...
            X