Front Ends?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Ends?

Which front end should i use to run my system, i am also goin to be running XM radio off of my computer. I'm new to the car computer world and i dont know how much of these front end programs work, i looked at frodo player and road runner and centrafuse but they confuse me please help. thanks

start with the FAQ's and then search like everyone else did when they started. RR, Frodo, Centrafuse... those are all popular options. I think you will find that most people will tell you to try them all and find the one you like.
    COMPLETE: [*********] 100%
    CAR: '02 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally
    SYSTEM: EPIA M10000
    GPS: HaiCOMM 303e GPS, Routis 2004
    DISPLAY: 7" Xenarc 700TSV
    POWER: OPUS PW-70a + ITPS Combo
    MISC: DVD, WLAN

Comment

Checkout the front ends forum on here. You can browse all the options that are around

Dave
      -----------------
      Dashboard Monkey - CarPC News, reviews, installs and more
      -----------------

Comment

thanks for the help, im goin to take a look at the different ones and do some downloading. im also lookin into gettin the computer to replace the radio....just have to figure out how to get the speakers powered and work without the radio.

Comment

It may be worth mounting a stereo head unit somewhere in the glovebox, under the dash, or even in the normal DIN socket. But make sure the stereo has AUX IN.

That way you can just put any sound you want INTO the stereo and it will filter it OUTTO the speakers

Dave
          -----------------
          Dashboard Monkey - CarPC News, reviews, installs and more
          -----------------

Comment

yea thats a good idea

Comment

Working...
            X