List of software to use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of software to use

Is there a list of software that is available to use on a winblows machine? I think people call it "Headend", or "Frontend" software?

Frontend

and if you look further down the main page there is a software section that has a home for some of the best frontends
    My install... check it out!

www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56599

Comment

i believe it's called windows
      You can't take the sky from me...

Carputer Progress:
      [|----------] (I have the car...)

Comment

Not the OS, He means something like RoadRunner which is the interface you see on your touchscreen.
        2006 Honda Odyssey
        Lilliput 7inch touchscreen
        Travla C158 case
        VIA SP13000, 512mb ddr, 110Gb Hard Drive
        slot loading DVDROM/CDRW
        802.11B, Bluetooth, Wintvusb
        IG 3,01 NA
        Roadrunner
        A mile of wires and a ton of solder and a prayer or two.

Comment

I know what he means by frontend, i just meant i've never heard of 'winblows'. Sorry for the confusion

Carputer Progress:

Comment

Originally posted by malreynolds
            I know what he means by frontend, i just meant i've never heard of 'winblows'. Sorry for the confusion

Winblows is a very common derisive of Windows. Many poepl think windows isn't good, some think that it is a copy of another OS, blah blah blah.

Do a search in google for winblows, and windoze and a whole bunch of other nice names, and you will see how much poeple hate windows.

Michael
            ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

I just can't stand it when people deride something they're using. If I don't like Macs, I won't use them - I won't go ahead and use one and call it 'Crapintosh'. If you don't like the damn 'winblows' why on earth are you using it? Just use Linux or something if it's 'no good'.
              Also I know i'm just a newbie but having someone use their first post to make such a stupid comment really galls me.
              Wiredwrx thanx for the explanation anyway, I knew perfectly well what the guy meant but i didn't really make that clear

Carputer Progress:

Comment

Originally posted by malreynolds
                If you don't like the damn 'winblows' why on earth are you using it?
                This guy is the coolest newb ever!
                B Smoov
                Project Status: 90% Complete

Next Step: TIVO for Radio

Ampie Case :: MII10000 Mobo :: M1-ATX PSU :: 512MB RAM :: 2.5" HD, 60GB, 5400rpm, 16MB Buffer :: DWW-700H :: Centrafuse

Comment

Working...
                X