My I30 2k Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My I30 2k Project

After reading and I finally made the jump ordered all my stuff. Just wanted to know what you guys think about the shopping list??

ITX Mini Vehicle PC
    VIA EPIA M10000 Mini-ITX Mainboard mp3car
    BU-353 Waterproof GPS Receiver mp3car
    Xenarc 700TSV mp3car
    Kingston 512MB PC2700 DDR 333MHz $42.99 from tigerdirect
    CTG Laptop To IDE Hard Drive Adapter $9.99 from tigerdirect
    Seagate 60GB 5400/8MB 2.5" Mobile HD $89.99 from tigerdirect
    Panasonic CW-8124-B Slimline Slot Loading $95.00 from Logicsupply
    External Enclosure for Slim Type CD/DVD Drives $50 from Logicsupply
    Tonse of USB ext cables and 7 port USB Hub 2.0 from newegg.com

LET ME KNOW IF I'M FORGETTING SOMETHING FROM THE LIST THANKS

Soon to have pictures of custom molding of the Xenarc should look sweet when it is done a week or so from now.
    Xenarc 700TSV - 80GB HD -Xenarc 700TSV - 512MB -BU353 GPS - iGuidance 3.0 - RoadRunner - Opus ITX Mini Vehicle PC Case - Opus 120W - XM RADIO - WIFI - CDR\DVD

Before you go purchasing your extension cables and hub from newegg, I would recommend checking out www.trianglecables.com. I have ordered several times from them, their prices are good and shipping is quick. As for the rest of your list, I highly recommend the BU-353 and the Xenarc is also a good choice. Good luck!
    2005 Black Chevy Impala
    Current Status: Installed in Vehicle/Testing 75%

Comment

PSU

Comment

built into the opus case
        肚子笑痛了
        S60 Install

Comment

The PSU is build into the ITX Mini Vehicle PC it is a OPUS 120.

What do you guys think will i need low profile ram or will Kingston 512MB PC2700 DDR do fine
          Xenarc 700TSV - 80GB HD -Xenarc 700TSV - 512MB -BU353 GPS - iGuidance 3.0 - RoadRunner - Opus ITX Mini Vehicle PC Case - Opus 120W - XM RADIO - WIFI - CDR\DVD

Comment

AHHH I got all my parts in just missing the case and the PSU from OPUS ITX Mini Vehicle PC which as far as I understand I will be the first to get the new case as the sales person at opus says so I cant waite to get it in and test it out

Comment

I have been looking at this case as well, but according to their website, it won't work with the VIA EPIA M10000 because it has I/O ports at the bottom. Is this true?

Comment

Working...
              X