Choices, What do you guys think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choices, What do you guys think?

Ok here's the deal I'm going to be buying a new car within a week....Haven't decided if to get a 2004 Nissan Maxima or a 2001-2003 Mercedes-Benz c240 or c320. I love how the Maxima looks and I like the dashboard which I can do many things with it. But the Mercdes is a very nice car and I love it as well. If I get the Maxima which comes with a factory monitor, what I'm going to do is move the factory monitor from the top of the dashboard towards the bottom then where the factory monitor goes put a Pioneer AVIC-D2 and in the middle of the dash where the cd/tape player is put a touchscreen monitor so that I can have a carpc, and touchscreen headrest monitors also connected to the computer. If I get the Mercedes since the dash is very limited all I can do is change the stock radio and either put a touchscreen monitor for the carpc and have no radio, but I could use an fm radio tuner for the pc and have radio that way or I could just get the Pioneer AVIC-D2 and put that instead of the touchscreen monitor and hook up the carpc to that, but the only thing is that I won't be able to use the computer touchscreen. I was also thinking of just putting the touchscreen monitor in the mercedes and then in the bottom where the ashtray is put a regular car cd player but the only thing is that how will i mount it so the radio stays still? If any of you have any suggestions please let me know. Thank You!
Working...
X