Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I put a xenarc screen in a lilliput front case ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I put a xenarc screen in a lilliput front case ?

Hi guys,

I think my lilliput is death, because I all see is the white screen, I tried to reseat the cable like a lot of times, but it didn't help. So I decided to buy a new screen, which is a xenarc TSV, and the front case of the lilliput I already mount in my dash with a bondo, my question is, will my xenarc screen will going to fit with a lilliput front case, which is already mount in the dash ? thanks

Also, Is the xenarc screen will automatic turn off once a computer turn on right ? or Do I need to solder anything to make a automatic on/off. Thanks

I don't think so, but I'm not the expert.
    I'd contact Armen from DigitalWW. He'd know for certain.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by shinjetko
      Hi guys,

I think my lilliput is death, because I all see is the white screen, I tried to reseat the cable like a lot of times, but it didn't help. So I decided to buy a new screen, which is a xenarc TSV, and the front case of the lilliput I already mount in my dash with a bondo, my question is, will my xenarc screen will going to fit with a lilliput front case, which is already mount in the dash ? thanks

Also, Is the xenarc screen will automatic turn off once a computer turn on right ? or Do I need to solder anything to make a automatic on/off. Thanks
      I read on the website from the guy who made the Double DIN WRX bezel said that only the Lilliput screen fit the bezel but not Xernac. So I am sure that Xernac internal won't fit Lilliput case.

Xernac has auto power on once there is power.
      Why do you want the screen off pc on feature?
      2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
      89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
      Y2K Accord Dell GX150
      RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
      EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixPC
        I read on the website from the guy who made the Double DIN WRX bezel said that only the Lilliput screen fit the bezel but not Xernac. So I am sure that Xernac internal won't fit Lilliput case.

Xernac has auto power on once there is power.
        Why do you want the screen off pc on feature?
        According to what are you saying, then I need to redo my dash, hmm, yah I think I need to redo it again, because for the first time, I didn't do good on lilliput, so do you guys have any recommend for the paint? thanks. Good to know that Xenarc has auto power on once there is power.

Comment

Working...
        X