Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to install all states for my iguidance ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need to install all states for my iguidance ?

Hi guys,

Do I need to install all of the states for my iguidance, or I just install the states that I only need to use ? thanks.

What do you think?
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I think no, but I just want to make sure . Also I have another question. before I installed aa iguidance, and it asked me to install a Microsoft ActiveSync first, but after I install a Microsoft ActiveSync then I tried to connect my gps, but it didn't work.

But, here is the picture, that I tried to connect my gps with my iguidance, my question is, is my GPS reciever working ? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by shinjetko
        I think no, but I just want to make sure . Also I have another question. before I installed aa iguidance, and it asked me to install a Microsoft ActiveSync first, but after I install a Microsoft ActiveSync then I tried to connect my gps, but it didn't work.

But, here is the picture, that I tried to connect my gps with my iguidance, my question is, is my GPS reciever working ? thanks

Dude, this is basic stuff, like plugging a monitor or the computer, and/or operating the Keyboard and mouse.

Michael
        ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

I think the problem lies between the keyboard and the chair.

"PEBKAC" for those up with their acronyms..
          www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

if you look at all the threads he's started they all deal with basic question that anyone who knew how to use a computer could answer.
            Installed
            Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
            512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
            Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
            [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

this is the best one.
              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75163

and I can't believe how many things he's managed to break.
              Installed
              Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
              512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
              Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
              [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

yah, sorry for bothering you guys, of course if I know then I don't have to ask you guys sighz,.....

Also what can I buy so, I can control the volume of the car like turn up and down instead of changing it by volume control on computer ?

Comment

If you don't know some of these very, very basic tasks, you really shouldn't be trying to install a computer in your car. I'm also of the opinion that you're severely lacking in simple common sense.

You need go into the FAQ Emporium and do lots and lots of reading. Also, a thorough SEARCH of these forums before you ask these questions will likely lead to you not posting basic questions and ending up getting flamed
                  Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                  How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
                    If you don't know some of these very, very basic tasks, you really shouldn't be trying to install a computer in your car. I'm also of the opinion that you're severely lacking in simple common sense.
                    There's the DP we all know and love!

Peace,

Rafster
                    Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by Rafster
                      There's the DP we all know and love!

His initials are DP
                      B Smoov
                      Project Status: 90% Complete

Next Step: TIVO for Radio

Ampie Case :: MII10000 Mobo :: M1-ATX PSU :: 512MB RAM :: 2.5" HD, 60GB, 5400rpm, 16MB Buffer :: DWW-700H :: Centrafuse

Comment

DP... Aqua teen comes too mind
                        DP: Okay okay, look, look, I just use that to get into bars.

Frylock: Okay, then what’s your real name?

DP: Bros call me DP (Shake: Yeah!) Short for Donkey Puncher (Shake: DP!) Get it?

Frylock: Yeah, I do.

DP: Sometimes I’m Donkey Puncherello or D to the P, (Shake: Dude the player!) or big DP, or uh, (Shake: Dude parties!) King Donko of Punchstania.

Frylock: No, I need your real name. (Shake: Party dude! PD!) What your mother calls you.

DP: Uh, *mutters* You know what, just try DP.

Shake: Dude pal, that’s what you should be! Cuz you’re my dude! Pal!
                        Current projects: iGmod reloaded (Latest release) (put on hiatus indefinatly)

Unlimited Internet and gps tracking for $6 a month with boost mobile!

Carputer 2: www.lmaocar.com

Comment

Working...
                        X