Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aux-input/FM mod/Ipod/general Input question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aux-input/FM mod/Ipod/general Input question.

First off guys.. You all rock, I have read a ton of posts and you guys are great. I have a question that I am having problems with, I just want to be able to hook up a Aux-input or a red and white input for audio. I want a simple inexpensive solution, I know about all of the wireless FM solutions and I have tried several of them but they really dont' work that well. here are a couple of pics of my car,, it's a 98 sable.
    - front
    - frontback
    - back1
    - back2
    Oh BTW if this belongs somewhere please move it for me, and I am sorry if I put it in the wrong place Thanks in advance

You'd need a wired FM mod for your car. The wireless won't do too well because the antenna and tuner are in the trunk. The only thing up front is the tape deck and the controls.

Try a wired FM Mod at the 'brain' of the radio in the trunk and run the audio wire up front.

Comment

Does your stock radio support a CD changer? If so it might be possible to hack/mod your input there.
      -WarDriver-
      Server Administrator
      Outdoor Nut

My DC to AC Inverter Mod
      My Laptop Remote Switch

Comment

Google cd changer input sable

or go here
        http://www.logjamelectronics.com/pacaaifrdts.html

Comment

Thanks for all of the help guys I will see what I can do and go from there

Comment

Don't forget to do a good search on eBay. Click here
            -WarDriver-
            Server Administrator
            Outdoor Nut

My DC to AC Inverter Mod
            My Laptop Remote Switch

Comment

Working...
            X