Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8" lilliput touchscreen mirrored and flipped!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8" lilliput touchscreen mirrored and flipped!

I'm looking for help to get my lilliputs screens image back up the right way and non mirrored. I have missplaced/lost my owners manual so don't know if there's anything in there about this.

It's funny you should ask! I had a similar problem. One of my Lilliput 8" monitors did the same thing a few months ago and was sitting in mothballs as I was too busy to deal with it. I did some major digging without any luck and then finally contacted a US Lilliput representative for technical assistance. I just got an answer last week.

To flip it back over, turn on the monitor then press and hold the ">" key for about 5 seconds or so. It should flip upright again.

Regards,
    Mustang Cruiser.

Originally posted by Towball
    I'm looking for help to get my lilliputs screens image back up the right way and non mirrored. I have missplaced/lost my owners manual so don't know if there's anything in there about this.

Comment

Towball - can you let us know if this works?

Sounds like this issue would be good to add to the Lilliput FAQ
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to, have just spent two weeks away 4x4ing. That did the trick!!! thanks very much for the help MustangCruiser. Now I can finish of the install.

Regards,
        Towball.

Comment

Thank you for answer!!!

It has been hard to find over the internet but, when my LCD flipped image because of bad manipulation (my wife) i thought it was the start of the end for the screen...
          I knew it could be a button operation, tried a lot of combinations but didn't get the correct one... So i opened the case, switched off all cables,... without success, of course.

I didnīt know about these operation (flip) in my model, so for other people over the world and search engines:
          LILLIPUT LCD TFT MODEL 858 (discontinued)
          FLIP VERTICALLY Y: Press ">" for 5 seconds
          FLIP HORIZONTALLY X TURN: Press "<" for 5 seconds

Comment

Working...
          X