Music autostart on bootup?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music autostart on bootup?

Im interested in installing a small dell desktop into my system but what i want to do is be able to just turn the power on and have music automatically start playing without me having to load everything and without a screen to look at (well maybe later). And just use the keyboard to bring up or change songs. Is there a program out there that I can use?

Any media player can do that.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

okay so if I format the computer, set it up with one user, and setup realplayer I can make it automatically start without having to do anything but press the power button?

Comment

well if you are using it in a car, then use something like RoadRunner. Good for touchscreens. All the frontends are good like Centrafuge and others. When it boots, the front end loads, and plays music.
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Where do i get ahold of RR?

Comment

In the forums, go to software --> frontends

You will see most frontends listed.
            Choose the one you want.
            For RoadRunner, In the first sticky under the roadrunner tab, guino has posted updates. At the bottom in his signature, is a link to his site to download.
            Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
            1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
            30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
            15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
            Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

thanks for the help

Comment

Check the FAQ Emporium to see if answers to your questions are already posted.
                Originally posted by ghettocruzer
                I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
                Want to:
                -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
                -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Working...
                X