Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the forum, have a couple of questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum, have a couple of questions.

Hi everyone! Just joined and learned about your forums today and wanted to get some recommendations for my car. I had set up a touchscreen windows xp system on my old car and thought it was okay. But, I have since sold that car to get my latest car and I thought it's about time to add some warranty voiding things to it. Has anyone put together a system using Ubuntu or KUbuntu? I'm currently using KUbuntu Dapper for work and play and would like to expand using it in my car as well. But, I'm not sure how to go about starting off. Is there anything I should consider before attempting this? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

Originally posted by Sanosuke
    Hi everyone! Just joined and learned about your forums today and wanted to get some recommendations for my car. I had set up a touchscreen windows xp system on my old car and thought it was okay. But, I have since sold that car to get my latest car and I thought it's about time to add some warranty voiding things to it. Has anyone put together a system using Ubuntu or KUbuntu? I'm currently using KUbuntu Dapper for work and play and would like to expand using it in my car as well. But, I'm not sure how to go about starting off. Is there anything I should consider before attempting this? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.
    You might want to ask this in the linux section...

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=77

Good Luck,

Rafster
    Post # 3000

Comment

Working...
    X