Thanks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!

Wanted to leave a quick thanks to everybody on this site for helping me get rolling on my install...

I haven't had to ask too many questions because I've just about broken the search function due to the massive amounts of searching that I've done to get things planned out. I have to say that if I just went in and just started ripping things apart and buying things I would never have gotten this far...There are so many great installs here and I've used a lot of the installs here to get things planned out on my own install. No use in re-inventing the wheel!

I havent touched the car yet, but all of my hardware is up and running on my dining room table...GPS and all...

I'm sure that I'll run into problems when I get everything plugged in but that is the nature of the beast.
    My old Worklog

For all you newbies out there, this man knows how the system works, and he worked it to its fullest. As a result, he has a successful, functioning setup ready (or almost ready) to install in the car...

I certainly hope to see some pics when all is said and done, amigo....
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Your welcome.
      ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
      Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
      All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
      Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

Comment

btw. what is the long lat from the gps where your kitchen table is at? lol j/k

Post some pics when you get to installing everything. since you did your homework first, im guessing it will come out looking pretty good. cant wait to see.
        MII12000 | 512MB PC3200 | 60GB 2.5" Samsung
        M2-ATX 160W PS | SlotLoad DVD/CDRW | BU353 GPS
        7" Lilliput 619 | WinTV | WIFI | Bluetooth
        Audigy2 ZS | HQCT | Kyocera KR1 Mobile Router(3G)
        Roadrunner | LSXvoid | IGuidance 3

My Worklog

Comment

At first I was thinking to myself.."Great...now it has to look rockin when I post pictures" Then I realized that part of the whole point of this hobby is to learn as you go...so if I mess something up in the install, it's part of the process...no biggie...as long as I learn from my mistakes...right?
          My old Worklog

Comment

yup yup. we all learn from our mistakes. regardless im sure it will look good done. but dont forget, a carpc is never truly done.
            MII12000 | 512MB PC3200 | 60GB 2.5" Samsung
            M2-ATX 160W PS | SlotLoad DVD/CDRW | BU353 GPS
            7" Lilliput 619 | WinTV | WIFI | Bluetooth
            Audigy2 ZS | HQCT | Kyocera KR1 Mobile Router(3G)
            Roadrunner | LSXvoid | IGuidance 3

My Worklog

Comment

No problem... expect a bill coming pretty soon J/K

Thanatos.
              RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
              We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

congrats!

we should all thank you too. by doing your searches you kept the forum clear of a bunch of clutter.

So thank YOU!
                Jan Bennett
                FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
                X