04 Honda Accord Coupe LCD Install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04 Honda Accord Coupe LCD Install

I'm planning to put a computer in my car and have been looking at different options. Right now my biggest concern is the placement of the LCD. I would like to know is that with this dash kit will I be able to install this LCD or will the volume and A/C controls interfear with it ??

Prompt replies will be appreciated
    04 Accord Coupe Carputer

search it, you'll find what you need in a certain thread in mind

was that so hard..
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...t=honda+accord
    screen name here use to be MegaloRESE15"

Comment

tsk tsk

you could have said "here my friend, a helpful link for you!"

dont have to "was that so hard.." :T

shame on you

Comment

its whatever you know. he got his link...but i'll make note next time.

Comment

rofl

Comment

Originally posted by MegaloRESE15" View Post
            search it, you'll find what you need in a certain thread in mind

was that so hard..
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...t=honda+accord
            I have read through ALL THE PAGES of that thread...but did not get the reply to my question.
            04 Accord Coupe Carputer

Comment

Are you doing a motorized screen in a single din?

Comment

Are you doing a motorized screen in a single din?
                Thats wat i'm hoping to do
                04 Accord Coupe Carputer

Comment

I'm interrested in seeing the direction you take on this one! I've looked at the links ....and I'd rather stay away from the head unit (for looks and mainly because all the important things are attached to it). I recently bought the storage bin thats below the head unit... I got it off of ebay for $50 bucks....
                  You could easily mod the storage bin to fit in a 7" screen. You would have to do some cutting around where it curves inward from the outer lip. My plan is to do that and conceal it by having the front cover of the bin slide down

Comment

Originally posted by HybridPower View Post
                    I'm interrested in seeing the direction you take on this one! I've looked at the links ....and I'd rather stay away from the head unit (for looks and mainly because all the important things are attached to it). I recently bought the storage bin thats below the head unit... I got it off of ebay for $50 bucks....
                    You could easily mod the storage bin to fit in a 7" screen. You would have to do some cutting around where it curves inward from the outer lip. My plan is to do that and conceal it by having the front cover of the bin slide down
                    I won't replace my OEM cd player. I want to put a single din motorized LCD in the lower bin with the help of the kit mentioned in my first post
                    04 Accord Coupe Carputer

Comment

Do you realize that link of the lcd is not motorized? and how do you plan to hook up the audio? another HU perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by HybridPower View Post
                        Only problem having it down there, is placement,think about it how much can you realy see if the gear knob is in the way and most lcd's are directional so it be hard to see it at that angle,right?

Comment

not to mention, if you were in first gear or any other gear for that matter

would the screen even be able to extend?

Comment

Only problem having it down there, is placement,think about it how much can you realy see if the gear knob is in the way and most lcd's are directional so it be hard to see it at that angle,right?
                            Ya they are directional. Thats why I want to use the LCD mentioned in my first post.....because on that you can change directions.

Originally posted by FC3S" View Post
                            not to mention, if you were in first gear or any other gear for that matter

would the screen even be able to extend?
                            The screen that I'm looking at is not motorized. Its kinda spring loaded (i think)
                            04 Accord Coupe Carputer

Comment

Originally posted by ajamils View Post
                              Ya they are directional. Thats why I want to use the LCD mentioned in my first post.....because on that you can change directions.

The screen that I'm looking at is not motorized. Its kinda spring loaded (i think)
                              lol! well if you were willing to part away with your OEM HU than you could probally put it up there and have a singledin HU down there just for an aux

Comment

Working...
                              X