Best Free Total Solution(software)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Free Total Solution(software)

What if any are the best FREE software solutions that exist for the following. Oh and they all need to be able to work with one another.

Front End
    Navigation program (like mappoint but free if any?) [not web based]
    Radio (not xm)
    DVD
    Videos
    Pictures

I understand that alot of these features are included in the front ends.

“Thanks for posting in the Newbie section. We know this is a tough hobby to get into but you really have to do at least a little bit of reading before you post here. Please check out this FAQ or use the search feature. You will find people much more willing to help you if you have put a bit more thought into your question.” - FiberOptic
    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
    Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Originally posted by xBrady View Post
      “Thanks for posting in the Newbie section. We know this is a tough hobby to get into but you really have to do at least a little bit of reading before you post here. Please check out this FAQ or use the search feature. You will find people much more willing to help you if you have put a bit more thought into your question.” - FiberOptic
      & --- Road Runner should pretty much take care of you for all those. For GPS, there is discussion in the GPS forums about a new free and open source navigation program that might work for you.

Comment

you can find all of that software for free.

just the hardware that'll cost ya!
        My Site: http://www.reinerweb.us
        My Car : http://members.cardomain.com/reiner15

Car Computer Alias - TekPC
        Current Progress - - Brainstorming

Comment

software can be free, depends whether you rationalize or Russianalize as my friends call it.

it comes to legalities we don't discuss here

Yev
          R. T. F. M

Comment

russianalize lol good one
            Xenarc 700TSV - 80GB HD -Xenarc 700TSV - 512MB -BU353 GPS - iGuidance 3.0 - RoadRunner - Opus ITX Mini Vehicle PC Case - Opus 120W - XM RADIO - WIFI - CDR\DVD

Comment

Working...
            X