No announcement yet.

Newb Questions

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Newb Questions

    Am starting to build my first CarPC and am currently setting it out - wiring etc.

    Basically i have got a Headunit, amp, Front speakers and back speakers.

    I have made the car PC but i also want to keep the H/U(get a decent Radio) So what i am thinking of doing is taking the Audio line form the Pc in to a switch which will also be connected to the H/U which will then go to the amp powring the speakers.

    Would this work? so you would have the Aux for the pc on the h/u but you would be able to play songs etc from the pc while having the volume controls on the H/U?

  • #2
    Yes, that will work just fine.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

    Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.


    • #3
      Thanks, you made me one happy man!

      Have you got any links to the kind of "switch" that would do this job?