X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very BADLY treated newbie

I have 1 question for the moderators of this forum
    why have I as a new person been so badly treated on here ?
    all my postings have been deleted and it is very hard to log on to the forum why ?

All I may have mentioned is that digital-car is a much better website
    and you should all go and get a life because you are not god

now treat new members a bit nicer please

Originally posted by Cougarv6 View Post
    I have 1 question for the moderators of this forum
    why have I as a new person been so badly treated on here ?
    all my postings have been deleted and it is very hard to log on to the forum why ?

All I may have mentioned is that digital-car is a much better website
    and you should all go and get a life because you are not god

now treat new members a bit nicer please
    Cause no one like your Screen name, no one like the car you drive, and no one like your attitude.

What kind of silly post is this.

Hard log ons have nothing to do with the MODS, that is your problem. And, if DC is soo much better, why are you here, and why are you complaining about how you are being treated here. If you don't like it, then DC is a great place for you to be, and it is better then here.

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

i don't know what was said or to whom, but some people live and breathe this community. Some people put alot of time and effort to supporting others here and don't have time or patience for newbies who are just mouthing off. Again.. i wasn't there, not accusing you of anything, but people here aren't just "mean" for the fun of it. Usually it takes a pretty serious provocation.

Also remember that this is something of a commercial enterprise too. Mp3car.com employs this forum because it stimulates interest in the goods and services they sell. Imagine if you walked into a toyota dealership and just started shouting to everyone there how much better ford is than toyota.

You might be asked to leave i imagine.

Feel free to express your opinions here, but remember who your audience is.
      Et ipsa scientia potestas est.

Worklog for my 2007 Civic Si ...f*** it...
      Pictures of the Corolla (retired)here
      Need to make something? Here are a few ideas.

Comment

If you must know, none of the moderators deleted a single post of yours.
        The all-powerful administrator deleted them all.

Now, the only posts you ever made were promoting digital-car. Are you trying to further or improve the hobby, or simply promote another website?

From one of those threads (that have now been removed by an administrator):
        Originally posted by FC3S
        no offence, but if that forum is better, go there and leave us alone, if your forum was indeed better, we'd be there and not here

Now that you've let your opinion be known, I'm locking this thread.
        I'm certain that if you continue to post adverts for DC, there will be more repurcussions besides simply deleting your threads. Start behaving like an adult (or at least reasonably close) and you might get treated a little better. Until then, you'll be treated as the age and/or maturity level you portray.
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
        X