No announcement yet.

Mini mac setup

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini mac setup

ok I just got a laptop to replace my mini mac. I want to use the mini mac for acar pc. i have read all the noobie forums. i want something like the opus dc-dc but i dont know which one. i want a flip down touchscreen like Dynamix 10.2 touch screen. i will be running movies gps and cds of of this setup as well as the other comp functions. please help with all i need for the install. thanks for helping a noob out. great site learned a lot so far and look forward to learniong more.

why dont you look at the mac forum. probably the best place to start if your using a mac mini. If you search more youll find whcih power supply you need, and also info about a touchscreen. No one is going to spoon feed you here tho and do all the research for you.

Go to the FAQ Emporium. There's a thread there about how to install a Mac in your car, lists all the basic information you need. Or click on the link in my signature to go to the FAQ to the FAQs. The thread link is in there.
      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
      Want to:
      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video