Best way to access the motherboard, Pic inside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to access the motherboard, Pic inside

I have taken off the keyboard and I need a little help getting to the switch. The laptop is a toshiba satellite A25-s207. I need to remove some of the plasic that is shielding the motherboard, but I do not see any more screws.

Any tricks to accesing the switch? (I need to solder on a switch so I can turn laptop on from inside the car).
    Attached Files

I need help!

bump

Comment

I had a Toshiba Tecra 9000. Looks like youve got something similar...
      http://irisvista.com/tech/laptops/To...ecra9100_1.htm
      Look around that site, start with the 'go to home' page, gives a list of all the toshibas he disasebles.
      ~Fin~
      My First Install. Be gentle with my 03 Vibe GT

Comment

dude, flip it over, take all the screws out, it'll open up no problem..., the top is held on wit the bottom screws...
        MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Or you could do that...whatever works.
          ~Fin~
          My First Install. Be gentle with my 03 Vibe GT

Comment

Thanks grimoire, someone had already pointed my to that site. I had most of the bottom screws out, but I will double check. Thanks!

Comment

Remove EVERY screw you can find, and then when you can't find anymore, LOOK AGAIN. I ALWAYS miss at least one on the first look.

Then, gently pull pieces out. Sometimes they are not only screwed in, but also there is some friction holding them in place.

Michael
              ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

I got everything removed a and I have access to the motherboard now, I am just trying to figure out how/where to solder the switch on.

Comment

Working...
                X