New guy and needed equipment and advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy and needed equipment and advice

Im a young guy that has been doing car stereos for over 4 years but now want to make the move in my personal vehicle to an on-board PC. I have dumped a lot of money into the speakers and various other stereo equipment but before i bought a new head unit i decided to go ahead and invest in this. Im looking for an indash touch screen, and a cpu that has a dvd drive already with it. I can supply my own hard drive if need be as i have quite a few around. I am wanting to put this in a 1999 Ford F-150. Anyone with a system for sale or advice on which route to go please let me know, im tight on cash right now as i just put so much into the new speakers and amps, so money is definately an issue and i dont really want to spend a whole lot til im sure i want to fully invest in this concept. I would also like GPS capabilities built into this though not sure which way to go there. Thanks in advance, and hope to hear back soon!!

Wow, i beat out DP and Red...

GO HERE: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=78795

and read... welcome.
    <[[][][][][][][][][][][][]>
    Progress:99% not 100% because theres always something to do...
    Centrafuse on XP (lited)
    EN15000
    120GB 2.5" SATA HD
    1GB DDR2 Ram
    M2-ATX PS
    Slot-Load DVD
    BU-353 GPS w/Mappoint 2k6
    DWW-700M

Comment

Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
      X