Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest newbie EVER, requesting help (BA Falcon Ute)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest newbie EVER, requesting help (BA Falcon Ute)

Well hello hello hello, My name is Michael, and I've just come into ownership of a BA Falcon Ute (XLS), and I need help.

That's basically the big stupid ICC thing. Hate it, but it's a nice ute, good for work.

Anyway, I was wondering what would be involved in installing an aftermarket head-deck, I.E, where would it go, rough estimate at cost, things like that.

Also, if I were to get some sort of LCD screen to replace the plain LCD screen with a fancy colour screen, how would I go about that/cost, and is it possible for the Air-Con to still be connected, if not, does the AC still work without the screen?

Thank you all (if anyone) for your help.

hey doomy,

Welcome. This has been done. There are a few threads on the board relating to what you want to do. I know djmickyg has a BA XR6. Maybe you could ask him a few questions about it. I sure he would be able to help. You could even do a search on the threads he has posted in. That should point you in the right direction
    Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

look here and here for a start.

Comment

Doomy is looking for car audio help, this isn't a car audio forum.

By his post he's not looking to put a PC in his car, only typical car audio....

This isn't necessarially the place for that as this forum is dedicated to CarPCs.
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

I realize that, but I thought I would try to help him out anyway.

Comment

Well I just want to START with the audio lol... I'm just here to learn and such, opens things up for the future.

Comment

Working...
            X