No announcement yet.

I'm Back!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!

Hello everyone. Logging in again for the first time in over a year. After my carPC died (Mobo and proc in one swipe) I called it quits. 2 weeks later, I went to college and didn't drive. Now I'm on an internship, and commuting (instead of dorming) to college. I have a 2006 Ninja 250 motorcycle, but I also enjoy the minivan. The warm interior, the ability to eat, and of course no saddle sores. I've decided to take my old laptop, (which works OK, bad power connector) and integrate it into my minivan. My only constraint is I need to be able to remove the laptop easily (for schoolwork). I know, this seems a bit weird, because my laptop DOESN'T HAVE A DOCKING STATION! But I think I may be able to custom manage a solution.

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone again. Hi.

I have never tried one, but what about the "universal" docks that use a USB connection? Might be worth looking at?
    2005 Ford Focus ST

those universal docks could be a solution.

I have one for my 700m laptop....but it's not very useful....
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Sounds good, but one with video are $100+ and don't handle charging the laptop