Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto connect BT Headset

hi,

Im using a bluetooth head set for the voice control side of road runner (which works very well), the only downside is you have to manually select the headset under bluetooth manager to connect to the headset everytime the carputer resumes from hibernation/boot.

Does any one know a fancy way to auto connect the headset whenever the computer starts up? doesnt seem many people have tried this in the past...

many thanks!
    CarPuter Progress:
    Planning:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Hardware Buying:-> [||||||||||] 100%
    Software:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Installing:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Current Project= Making skins in photoshop...

Which Bluetooth stack do you have? i have toshiba stack and it auto reconnects.
    ----------------------
    Honda City

Comment

Hi,

Im using Wildcomm stack latest version (with belkin bluetooth dongle), with a Jabra bluetooth headset.

I have to select the 'quick connect' then the headset to get a connection, using the answer/hangup button does nothing...
      CarPuter Progress:

Comment

IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS NOT CONNECTED BECAUSE IT ISNT , I HAVE HE SAME STACK , BUT THEN when you make the call and it connects it will automatically connect. test it out. it should work. ps what bmw i have a e46 323i . I have having the same problem , but i want the stereo bt to connect automatically , do you know how to do this?

Comment

Moved to the Newbie forum.

Don't post in the FAQ Emporium. THE FAQ SUBFORUMS ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL POSTS ONLY!!!!

FAQs (FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions) on every website in existence are there for the purpose of providing answers for those that actually make the effort to seek their own answers. This is the only website I've been on that people actually think the purpose of a FAQ section is to ask questions. I don't understand that logic, really.
          Maybe I've been wired for so long that these concepts are ingrained in me, whereas other newbies aren't yet fully acclimated to the online world. Maybe newbies just don't pay attention (this is my personal theory). Maybe they're just complete idiots (This theory also has some validity to it).

I don't know the answer. I don't know how to impart to every past, present and future member of mp3car.com's forums that the FAQ forums ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL POSTS ONLY.
          Anyone got any ideas on how to make this absolutely 100% clear to anyone trying to post a question to anyone who even considers posting a random question in a FAQ section? I'm lost...
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Can you guys help me get my bluetooth headset to work on RR.. please
            10 acura TL tech
            10 BMW S1000RR

Comment

Hi,

I have a e46 320d, i dont have the bluetooth kit option fitted, althrough i can give you a link for the instructions for it from another forum that is good for e46 owners.

PM me if you want the links.
              CarPuter Progress:

Comment

Originally posted by john05srt4 View Post
                Can you guys help me get my bluetooth headset to work on RR.. please
                What do you mean to work with road runner? , does it connect to your pc?, do you want to use the road runner voice control?
                CarPuter Progress:

Comment

Originally posted by jonessc View Post
                  hi,

Im using a bluetooth head set for the voice control side of road runner (which works very well), the only downside is you have to manually select the headset under bluetooth manager to connect to the headset everytime the carputer resumes from hibernation/boot.

Does any one know a fancy way to auto connect the headset whenever the computer starts up? doesnt seem many people have tried this in the past...

many thanks!
                  BUMP!
                  CarPuter Progress:

Comment

Working...
                  X