Aust RR Techno tweaker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aust RR Techno tweaker

Hello to the MP3Car community. Especially to those Downunder.

Today is the day for my first post. Iíve actually been surfing the forum for a couple of years. Iím impressed with how far its come and happy to see my favourite programs being developed. I.e. Road Runner. Thankyou Guino for keeping it free and cool.

Iím a big fan of open source software and the community that makes it happen. At the moment Iíve been putting together thumb drives for all my friends packed full of all kinds of portable software. Iím sure theirs a place in car computers for this concept of taking your programs with you between computers.

Iím still working off a laptop with road runner. Hit a 30 day wall with the phone software, waiting on a OZIEXPLORER solution. Love My BMWe36 skin . Cant find my connection cable for my Lilliput. Cant get to my VW Van (1000kms and "the most dangerous waterway in the world" just two of the obstacles)

Iím a bitter, twisted, maintance Tech based out of Canberra Australia thinking of a career change. Much better playin here. Got a Job anyone.

Yours still in bed
    Astrix Martin

PS Dextor is my Dog. He says woof to you all too.
Working...
X