1991 Acura Legend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Acura Legend

My Legend is my baby. I love her. I have wanted a touchscreen with the ability to play music from a hardrive for a long time now. I found this site and decided that a carputer is the way to go for me. i want a very simple setup. Monitor in dash. Two amps, one running my speakers and one running my subs. And one computer with a nice front end to play with my music/movies on my monitor. I am pretty tech savvym the only question that has arisen in my sketches/brainstorming is how to turn on my amps via the pc and how to turn on the pc remotely. I have read here about something called an SDC and something about using relays and power supplies wired to the ACC line. Its all a tad confusing to me. I am trying to keep the whole project under 300 dollars. I have a netbook i can use for now but eventually i want to use the beagle board. Take a look at the beagle board guys. I think some of you might really enjoy it. a google search will lead you right to it. it is only 150 dollars and i think will prove to be a very nice option for simple car pc options. Thanks in advance for any follow up left to my post. Thanks for having me here at mp3car.com

I cant wait to see this install. I have always been a huge fan of the Acura Legend. Back in the day they used to pimp those cars out like crazy. i wonder why Acura killed that car, it was pretty popular.
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Originally posted by ZX1Cruizer View Post
      i wonder why Acura killed that car, it was pretty popular.
      Didn't they just kill the name? Isn't the RL just a new improved Legend?

Comment

Originally posted by 1drum View Post
        Didn't they just kill the name? Isn't the RL just a new improved Legend?
        i have no clue. Didnt remind me of the Legend.
        Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
        4X MK808b
        3x Perixx Touchpads
        3x 7 inch Screens
        1X 7 inch motorized Screen
        1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Working...
        X