Wiriing question regarding m1-atx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiriing question regarding m1-atx

I got everything connected in my car now but the m1-atx does not seem to be supplying power to my mobo as I get no fan spin or light.

Is it safe to connect the ACC wire coming off the m1-atx directly to the positive(+) terminal to test if this is the problem?
    [HL]Warning - NSFW [/HL]

yes, connecting the acc to the positive will make it turn on straight away, it wont be affected by the car being on or off.

Comment

thanx a bunch. tried this but still nothing. next, I'll try wiring the ground wire straight to the neg battery terminal to see if I even get a spark.

Getting late now and i'm looking at being awake over 24hrs lol. That monitor in my dash is looking sooo nice now. pity that I am having this problem now. the mobo worked fine when powered in the house with a standard atx power supply
      [HL]Warning - NSFW [/HL]

Comment

grounding it straight to the battery wont make any difference, check that you havn't blown the fuse on the m1-atx.

Comment

got it fixed. YAY!!!. it was my ground wire. worked fine off the battery. I went back to the old spot where I had first grounded it and sanded off more of the paint. then reconnected it and everything works as expected.
          [HL]Warning - NSFW [/HL]

Comment

Working...
          X