M2 power off pulse doesn't work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M2 power off pulse doesn't work

My M2 powers my PC fine. It turns on with the key, and kills power to the PC after 45 secs, as I have the jumper set. But it doesn't send a power button pulse 5 seconds after I turn off the key. It's not a make or break right now, because I'm using EWF, but it still bugs me. It worked fine before I set my PC to EWF, but I don't see how that should affect the M2. Any ideas?

Take a look at Control Panel > Power Options > Advanced tab. There will be a section where you can select what the computer should do when the power button is pushed. Make sure that isn't set to "do nothing"
    I installed my carpc into my pet Kangaroo, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by crooper View Post
      My M2 powers my PC fine. It turns on with the key, and kills power to the PC after 45 secs, as I have the jumper set. But it doesn't send a power button pulse 5 seconds after I turn off the key. It's not a make or break right now, because I'm using EWF, but it still bugs me. It worked fine before I set my PC to EWF, but I don't see how that should affect the M2. Any ideas?
      Have a look at this thread, hopefully it will be some help.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/winn...orkaround.html
      We are, will have and forever will be...
      But not tommorrow!

Comment

Ahhh I never considered that it might be minlogon. I'll give this program a try.

And yes to NiSlo - I have it set to shut down.

Comment

The minlogon shutdown works perfectly! Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
          X